Accepting New
2016 Team Membership


 The Indy Bass Club is a “Team Based Club” meaning that a two person team with a Boater and Co-Angler joins as a team and will fish all the regular scheduled tournaments as a team. Annual team membership is $60 and members are required to complete and sign the “Official Liability Release” form.

 The Indy Bass Club is more than a bass fishing club, of course we fish just like all of the other clubs however we also do what we can to help others in the club become better anglers. We will have a fishing class that we call IBC101 at our first pre-season meeting. We have members from our own club share their knowledge and experience by putting together a presentation and instructing the club on different aspects of fishing. We sometimes share information before a tournament and always after a tournament. We usually meet for breakfast or dinner before or after most any event and everyone is invited. Each year we schedule two (2) day out of town tournaments allowing everyone to hang out on Saturday night. These are great opportunities to learn and make new friends.

 Although we have tournament entry fee’s the fees are modest at $90 per tournament, per team which includes a 75% tournament payout on $70 and $20 goes towards the daily big bass pot for 1st and 2nd Big Bass, just enough to provide payouts that help maintain a level of competitive interest but not so much that it becomes the main focus. We do not consider ourselves a money club, this club is not a good match for someone looking to make money. We have a number of very good competitive anglers but we are not cut throat. We pay out 75% of entry fees to the top 3-4 finishing positions at each tourney. The other 25% is saved in a “Classic and Elite 8 and Expenses” fund and is paid out during our end of the season “Classic” tournament and the “Elite 8” tournament.

 The Indy Bass Club will begin accepting new “Team” memberships for the 2016 season on November 16th 2015. Membership will be closed when we reach (25) paid memberships or April 15th 2016. We look forward to hearing back from you as you consider joining the Indy Bass Club.

For more information or to join the Indy Bass Club please send an email to info@indybassclub.org

 


 
Your Subtitle text

Home

The 2016 Schedule

The 2016 tournament schedule is now confirmed and can been seen in the "Schedule" tab. If you saw the schedule posted a few weeks ago you will notice a change on April 30th. In an effort to provide the best tournament experience for our members we made a change from the previously scheduled lake because a couple weeks after posting our schedule  on a popular tournament schedule website we noticed that two other organizations scheduled tournaments on the same body of water on the same day which would have caused overcrowding at the lakes one lane ramp and on the lake itself. Also notice a date change for the IBC 101 season opener meeting to 1pm March 5th 2016 at Green Street Grill & Pub in Brownsburg Indiana. 

Indy Bass Club Night at Bankers Life Fieldhouse


We had twenty IBC Members, Friends and Family attending Indy Bass Club Night at Bankers Life Fieldhouse as the Indiana Pacers beat the Detroit Pistons. We all had a great time and are looking forward to doing it again. 

Website Builder